Across the Serengeti Landscape Quilt Pattern
Envision being right there on the Serengeti watching two majestic giraffes strolling towards a native African tree as the sun is setting in a brilliant sky of reds and yellows. The pattern will guide you through the process on how to give the tree the tree that lacy look -that "how'd you do that" look.
You can make this quilt with my detailed step-by-step directions. This mixed-media landscape quilt uses fabric, fusible web, and fabric paint (available at Dharma Trading Company). The pattern is full-sized (so no need to have to make another trip to your local copy shop or added expense to enlarge). Borders can easily be added if you choose to do so.
The pattern is full-sized, so no need to spend more time and money to enlarge it.
- Style: Landscape art quilt
- Technique used: Fusible raw edge applique suggested (but your favorite applique method can be used). Fabric painting using black Jacquard fabric paint.
- Finished Quilt Size: 30" x 40" (without borders)
- Difficulty: advanced beginner to intermediate
- Other: A fabric kit will be coming soon!