Everything You Need to Make Your Own Beautiful Landscape Quilts and More!
Make beautiful quilts with helpful step-by-step patterns, stunning nature-themed fabrics and complete quilt kits from Jackie Vujcich of Colorado Creations Quilting. Enjoy the scenery of sweeping mountain ranges, delightful wildflowers or playful dolphins in the ocean.
• Start your quilt quickly with carefully selected fabrics from a kit to match Jackie's designs.
• Build your nature-inspired fabric stash, including wildlife animals, flowers, sky, clouds, water and so much more.
• Create your own landscape quilt with one of Jackie's patterns with easy to follow instructions.
After Year End Sale-abration
If you missed the HUGE Year End Sale, you can still 10% OFF get all fabric, patterns, and gift items during January 2022.
At checkout use discount code (all CAPS): 21BOSDEC
“I love your landscapes. I learned a lot today in class. I love your colorful sunsets...the silhouettes are so captivating.” —Sue, Denver, CO
"I ordered some batiks from you in May to make some masks for my family. I was so pleased with the quick delivery of my order, the quality of the fabric and the very reasonable shipping charges. I found your website by googling fly fishing fabric. My husband loved the patterns! I will definitely order from you again!" Beth K. -Waukee, IA
Fabshop Hop Is Happening Here
Hints as to where to find the 3 bunnies :
1) She's where fabric comes together with a pattern.
2) There's not too many totes on the site, so you shouldn't have a hard time finding her here (2 product pages).
For more info click the button.
When you received your purchase, was it what you expected?
"Always! And often better!! Your products are very well represented on your site. The colors online are spot-on, which isn't always the case with other sites. So I am never disappointed when they arrive. As to quality, that’s like a special bonus. The "feel" of the fabrics you sell is superior to so many that I have purchased in the past and they are easier to work with (in terms of fabric stretch, etc.) than many others." Mary G of Suffern, NY
Instagram Feed @ColoradoCreationsQuilting