Colorado Escape Quilt Kit
You too can make this awesome wall hanging which uses luscious batiks and a little bit of shading (optional). The quilt measures approximately 32" x 32". The pattern uses a raw-edged-fusible technique and my own technique developed to get every piece in just the right place! Step-by-step instructions and a full-sized pattern are provided. (Other stores are selling their kit version for as much as $106.50!)
"Thanks so much. I just ordered two kits. When my daughter saw the pattern she wanted one too!" -Debbie M., Longmont, Colorado
What the kit includes:
- The pattern “Colorado Escape”
- Enough fabric to make the quilt top with borders and binding (backing and batting not included) The pattern calls for 16” squares of fabric or large pieces. An insert giving you precise instructions as to which fabric goes where.
- Sharpie marker-black and silver
What the kit does NOT include:
- Fusible web- I’ve found over the years that people are pretty particular about the type of fusible web they like to work with. So, I have not provided this in the kit; BUT I do have my two favorites on my website if you need some.
- Vinyl (clear plastic)-You can purchase this in the home decorating area of your local craft store. If you don’t have one close by you, clear cellophane wrap works too (it’s just not as sturdy). 3/4 yard
- Any of the optional notions-well, because they’re optional and not everyone wants to use them.