Stars and Strips Quilt Pattern
PLEASE CHOOSE PAPER OR DOWNLOAD FROM THE DROP-DOWN MENU
This quick, easy, step-by-step quilt was originally designed in red, white and blue with Quilts of Valor in mind. As you can see, it has great potential of numerous other color schemes and a great stash buster -any size scrap! Even large scraps will work. Eight fabrics for each color (red and blue) are suggested; but more fabrics can certainly be used. The best part is that you can repurpose dryer sheets and save the landfield if you are so inclined.
- Style: Traditional patchwork quilt
- Technique used: Foundation piecing
- Finished Quilt Size: Approximately 70" x 84"
- Difficulty: advanced beginner
- This pattern is available as a physical paper pattern or a PDF download for instantaccess. Our downloadable PDF patterns are easy to buy and there is never a shipping cost! After your purchase, you will receive a link to download your pattern. Patterns are in PDF format so you will need Adobe Reader software if you do not already have it on your computer.