Soaring Over the Rockies Quilt Kit
The kit includes:
- The Soaring Over the Rockies quilt pattern.
- All fabric needed to complete the quilt top.
- Sulky Solvy water soluble stabilizer (light weight)-1 yard
- Clear cellophane
- Sharpie markers (fine tip) -silver and black
This wall hanging is approximately 27" x 31". Degree of difficulty is advanced beginner. Some knowledge of using fusible web is helpful but directions are detailed and walk you through it step-by-step.
You will need to provide the following:
- *Backing - 1 yard
- *Batting - 33” x 37”
- *Binding - 1/3 yard
- Optional sleeve 1/4 yard
- Fusible web (a minimum of 4 yd. if 12" wide or 2 2/3 yd. if 18" wide) which is available in CCQ's Notions.
*These amounts need to be adjusted if you choose to add a border.
Note: Fabrics go out of print quickly. If an original fabric is not available, Jackie will personally pick a substitute that fits the quality and integrity of the quilt.