Mountain Escape Quilt Kit
You too can make this awesome wall hanging which uses luscious batiks and a little bit of shading (optional for realism). The quilt measures approximately 32" x 42". The pattern uses a raw-edged-fusible technique and my own technique developed to get every piece in just the right place! Step-by-step instructions and a full-sized pattern are provided.
What the kit includes:
- The pattern “Mountain Escape”
- Enough fabric to make the quilt top with borders and binding The pattern calls for 21 different fabrics
- An insert giving you precise instructions as to which fabric goes where.
What the kit does NOT include:
- Fusible web- IF 12" wide 6 yards min.; IF 18" wide 4 yard min. I’ve found over the years that people are pretty particular about the type of fusible web they like to work with. So, I have not provided this in the kit; BUT I do have my two favorites on my website if you need some.
- Vinyl (clear plastic) 36" x 36"-You can purchase this in the home decorating area of your local craft store. If you don’t have one close by you, clear cellophane wrap works too (it’s just not as sturdy).
- Any of the optional notions such as an applique pressing sheet-well, because they’re optional and not everyone wants to use them.