Lone Cypress Quilt Kit
This quilt features a silhouette of a cypress tree in front of a brilliant orange/red/yellow sunset sky.
You too can make this awesome wall hanging which uses luscious batiks and prints and a little bit of paint (optional). The quilt measures approximately 30" H x 36"W. You have the option to add borders to enlarge the quilt (just remember to increase the amount of batting and backing).
If you don't want to get into painting, you can substitute black fabric (included in the kit) for the tree trunk and large branches and black lace for the leaves.
What the kit includes:
- The pattern, Lone Cypress by Jackie Vujcich, has step-by-step instructions using a raw-edged-fusible technique, easy painting and a full-sized pattern
- Enough fabric to make the quilt top The pattern calls for a variety of 1/8 yards cuts of fabric or large pieces.
- Fusible web- 4 yards
- Freezer paper -2 yards
- 1" Paint Brush
- Black paint
- Sea sponge
- Plastic Gloves
What the kit does NOT include:
- Backing, Binding, Batting
- Painting supplies -paper towels and plastic plate or similar to put the paint on
- Quilting supplies such as scissors, applique pressing sheet, ruler, rotary cutter, mat, seam ripper etc.