Dancing Dolphins Mixed-Media Quilt Pattern
Regular price $20.99
Image sitting on the beach under the setting sun and seeing two dolphins as they dance in and out of the water. A full-sized raw-edge-fusible pattern with step-by-step instructions are included. Tips on painting will bring out the realism in the project. Batik cotton prints are Jackie's (pattern designer) fabric of choice. Borders can be added; just remeber to increase the batting and backing amounts. Part of the Sunsets & Silhouettes series.
- Style: Landscape art quilt
- Technique used: Raw-edge-fusible-applique; mixed media
- Finished Quilt Size: 30" x 40"
- Difficulty: advanced beginner
- Other: Please see tutorial for artist binding if you're not sure how to do this technique! We have fusible web to help you complete this project.