Stars and Strips Quilt Pattern
Regular price $9.99
PLEASE CHOOSE PAPER OR DOWNLOAD FROM THE DROP-DOWN MENU
This quick, easy, step-by-step quilt was originally designed in red, white and blue with Quilts of Valor in mind. As you can see, it has great potential of numerous other color schemes and a great stash buster -any size scrap! Even large scraps will work. Eight fabrics for each color (red and blue) are suggested; but more fabrics can certainly be used. The best part is that you can repurpose dryer sheets and save the land field if you are so inclined.
"I read over the pattern last night and it looks like it'll be a fun project....Great job on the concept and directions!" Chris Holmes
- Style: Traditional patchwork quilt
- Technique used: Foundation piecing
- Finished Quilt Size: Approximately 70" x 84"
- Difficulty: advanced beginner
- This pattern is available as a physical paper pattern or a PDF download for instant access. Our downloadable PDF patterns are easy to buy and there is never a shipping cost! After your purchase, you will receive a link to download your pattern. Patterns are in PDF format so you will need Adobe Reader software if you do not already have it on your computer.